How to Join the Kids Club
- To become a Supa Kids member, a Caregiver must: a) fully complete a Supa Kids application form available at http://supacentamoorepark.com.au/portfolio/supa-kids-event-3/; b) check the box within the on-line Supa Kids Club application form to confirm that the Caregiver agrees to the Terms and Conditions below; and c) lodge the completed Supa Kids Club application form electronically at http://supacentamoorepark.com.au/portfolio/supa-kids-event-3/.
- Upon receipt and processing of the Supa Kids Club application form, the Member’s details will be included in the Supa Kids Club database maintained by the Centre and the email address provided on the Supa Kids Club application form will be added to the Supa Kids Club email distribution list.
Supa Kids Club Benefits
- New members will receive a welcome confirmation email. When presented to the Centre Management office, located on Ground Floor of the Centre, x1 welcome pack will be provided per new member.
- Members will receive an email during their birthday month to receive x1 free gift. Birthday gifts must be collected from the Centre Management Office located on Ground Floor, upon presentation of the email within a 30 day period.
Eligibility to Join the Kids Club
- To be eligible to join the Kids Club, a Member must: a) be a resident of New South Wales; b) be 6 years of age or younger (or 5 years and 364 days); and c) have the consent of their parent or guardian to join the Supa Kids Club.
Other General Terms and Conditions
- The Caregiver acknowledges and agrees that all decisions pertaining to the membership of the Supa Kids Club rest solely with the Centre and its decision is final.
- The Centre gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Supa Kids Club or any discount, special offer or promotion in connection with the Supa Kids Club and may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel, vary or limit availability of the Supa Kids Club or any discount, special offer or promotion in connection with the Supa Kids Club in whole or in part upon reasonable notice.
- The Centre & Owner Entities accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of any gift, product or other item distributed from time to time by the Centre to members of the Supa Kids Club or the conduct of any promotion, event or activity in connection with the Supa Kids Club.
- The Caregiver indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Centre & Owner Entities against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses reasonably or lawfully made, suffered or incurred by the Centre & Owner Entities arising out of the Member’s membership of the Supa Kids Club or any promotion, event or activity in connection with the Supa Kids Club.
Definitions In these Terms and Conditions: • “Caregiver” means the parent or legal guardian of the Member. • “the Centre” means Supa Centa Moore Park, located at 2A Todman Avenue Kensington NSW 2033. • “Supa Kids Club” means the Supa Centa Supa Kids Club. • “Member” means the child who proposes to become a member of the Supa Kids Club. • “Owner Entities” means the Centre Asset Management company (Supacenta Pty Ltd), the Owner (Terrace Tower Group), all associated companies, advisors and agencies and all those entities’ personnel.