On behalf of everyone at Supa Centa Moore Park we hope you, your family and loved ones are safe during this unprecedented COVID-19 situation that we are facing not only here, but around the world.
Our priority at this time is to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and retail partners as we closely monitor the situation on the guidance issued by the Australian Government Department of Health.
We are Open
The Supa Centa Moore Park is open for trade and members of the community should be confident to go about their day-to-day activities including shopping at the centre. Individual store hours are changing frequently in line with government updates. Please check individual stores for more information.
Extra steps have been introduced at the centre to ensure our environment is kept clean and hygienic, protecting the health of people of our community in the centre, including:
• Additional daily cleaners, focusing on key human contact points (handles, balustrades, bathrooms, amenities, escalators, lifts).
• Communicating and encouraging the practice of good hygiene via signage throughout the centre.
• Continuing to closely monitor updates from the relevant health authorities.
• Distribution of additional hand sanitisers throughout the centre for public use.
• Requiring all service providers to confirm they have not travelled overseas or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We’re in this together. We can all help stop the spread and stay healthy
We want you to feel safe when you visit Supa Centa Moore Park and to remember the important role you play in our defence against the spread of COVID-19 by following the practical guidance of the Department of Health:
• Stay home if you are sick or are at higher risk.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, lathering the backs of your hands, between your fingers, fingertips and under your nails for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based sanitizer if you can’t wash your hands.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your arm, when coughing or sneezing.
For further information please contact the National Coronavirus Health information line on 1800 020 080 or www.health.nsw.gov.au.
We thank you for your continued support,
Supa Centa Moore Park Management Team